Tuesday, 2 October 2018

25 funny status updates for WhatsApp


Whatsapp is the most flourishing messaging app which was introduced till date. With enormous features and best in class user ability, it has set a great mark on people life.
So here we shall look on the 25 funny status updates for WhatsApp.

·         Just saw the smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.

·         Fun is like life insurance. The older you get the more it costs.

·         excuse me I found something under my shoes ohh it's your Attitude.

·         My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

·         Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits

·         One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp and his wife added last seen the feature.

·         Exams The most creative phase of life.

·         Roses are red, Sky is blue Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two.

·         People are like music some say the truth and rest just noise

·         Just  Eat and sleep later regret and repeat.

·         Usually, i don’t go for looking at trouble. Trouble usually gets me.

·         Never ever laugh at your wife’s choices. You are one of the choice.

·         I’m too lazy to stop being lazy.


·         Take my advice, I am not using it anyway.

·         I’m not running far from hard work, I’m very lazy to run.

·         Behind every successful man is an uninterrupted surprised woman.

·         You are either right, or you might be the husband.

·         I want someone to give me some Loan and leave me Alone.

·         I am talking to myself as I am my own consultant.

·         I like to talk to myself because as I like dealing with a better class of people.

·         The hardest thing in life i ever tried was trying being normal.

·         Hey, are you reading my status again?

·         Shopping is an art. I am an artist so respect, please.

·         When on vacation I love my job.

·         Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

20 sassy Instagram Captions, Bios, Quotes for boys and girls profile picture

(1) A man’s favorite exercise is a cross between his lunge and the crunch he calls it lunch. (2) I want a 6-month holiday, two ...