Wednesday, 7 August 2019

20 sassy Instagram Captions, Bios, Quotes for boys and girls profile picture



(1)
A man’s favorite exercise is a cross between his lunge and the crunch he calls it lunch.

(2)
I want a 6-month holiday, two times a year.

(3)
I tried to be normal for once. Probably the worst five minutes of my life!

(4)
There’re sixteen year old kids participating in the Olympics and then there is me who still push on “Pull” doors.

5 more beautiful Instagram Captions


(5)
Namast'ay in bed

(6)
I am wearing Nike’s and I Still can’t do it!

(7)
You automatically become the god of patience – when there are too many witnesses.
(8)
Maybe she was born with it, or maybe it is that Clarendon filter.

(9)
Who says “Life is short.” – It is the longest thing you would ever do.

(10)
Happy Weekend! There might be no excuse for laziness, but I am still looking.

Some interesting captions for Instagram and Facebook


(11)
Rejection is same as redirection.

(12)
An “oops” is better than a “What if.”

(13)
You can change the world by your example, not your opinion.

(14)
"Dream big, little one!"

Some selfie quotes and ideas for boys and girls


(15)
Sometimes some people do the most adorable things without realizing.

(16)
Kids don’t think that life would be easy when you grow up… It’s a trap!”

(17)
Mange each situation like a puppy. If you are not able to eat it or play with it, just pee on it and move away.”

(18)
Imposter complex is one of the many byproduct of success.

(19)
We age by our stories not by the years.


Click Here for world's best Instagram Captions, bios, selfie quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 sassy Instagram Captions, Bios, Quotes for boys and girls profile picture

(1) A man’s favorite exercise is a cross between his lunge and the crunch he calls it lunch. (2) I want a 6-month holiday, two ...